True grill masters know that no BBQ is complete without a delicious dry rub. Our simple and savory dry rub is perfect for larger cuts of meat like Tri Tips or even on your favorite steak for something different.
- 4 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together throughly.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 6 months
- Can also be used as a blackening spice, just omit the sugar!
Recipe Quick & Easy BBQ Sauce
Learn The Truth About Salt